Saturday, May 23, 2009

My thoughts for the day

I am trying to keep up with technology, I hear about blogging and Twittering.. and Facebook, ...sooo......I have just signed up with my own blogger account and this is my first attempt......I also am sad to see Jay Leno's " The Tonight Show" end , and will miss Ross the Intern, sooo......I will follow Ross on his new website and his Twitter page. I also have recently joined Facebook and am now a member of Adam Lambert's Official website and follow him on facebook. ( I am still terribly disappointed that Adam did not win American Idol as he so deserved) .

Wow, that is a lot of new technology and websites for one week, but surely will keep me busy.....Barbara

4 comments:

  1. haha yes the internet keeps me busy too!

    We're glad to have you over at helloross.com!! Welcome:)

    I left you a comment underneath yours about ross' talky blogs..Not sure if you saw it/will see it, so I came here lol

    Go here: to watch all of ross' talky's!!!!!

    Do you watch Inside Dish? I'm still on cloud 9 from being on with him! lol


    http://www.youtube.com/user/rosstheintern

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Joey from SC. I did see the comment about the talky blogs, thank you.....I think I saw a talky blog when Ross contacted you also in person because you are such a loyal fan. Am I right? Thanks for the comment.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Joeyfrom SC, I posted you a comment thinking I had read all of your comment to me, but then went back and realized I had missed some of your comments. Sorry. Thanks for the website on Ross's old talky's, I will check them out when I have time. By the way, I did catch the episode when he contacted you in person. Congradulations......

    ReplyDelete